(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
o First make sure the CDM-8915 is in the off position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
o Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
o If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
§ Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
§ USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
§ Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
§ Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter ##20022002 click on red end button
- Select #1 set NAM enter phone number > click ok
- enter 000000 > screen will read
- welcome to Nam Programming
- select #2 Nam 1 > click ok
- select #1 mini setup > click ok
- select #1 phone number > click ok
- select #2 Home SID (Carrier Specific digit SID) > click ok
- Analog system (do not change) > click ok
- Click on red end button
- phone will turn off then on.
- Turn on your phone and wait for it to power up.
- Using the keypad, dial #-#-8-4-7-4-4-6 and press the red phone key.
- You are now on the SPC Code screen. Enter the number "1" six times (that's 111111).
- Now you're on the Sub-NAM Menu. Select MSID and press the OK key.
- You are now on the MSID screen. If any numbers appear on this screen, clear them out by pressing the clr key. Enter the 10-digit Network ID Number (leave off any zeros at the beginning) that we gave you. Then press the OK key.
- You're now back at the Sub-NAM Menu. Select MDN and press OK.
- You are now on the MDN screen. If any numbers appear on this screen, clear them out by pressing the clr key. Enter the 10-digit Phone Number that we gave you. Then press OK.
- Press the red phone key. Your phone will turn off and spring back to life on its own.
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: *