Casio C771 (Commando)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- Make sure the Casio Commando is using the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable. If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- Pre- Provisioning Instructions:
- Enable USB Debugging, Instructions Below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB Debugging
- Also, be sure USB Connection is set to Charge Only
- Slide down Notification Bar > Select USB Connection > Set to Charge Only
- Phone is now in correct mode to load drivers, and continue with the provisioning Process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select NAM General then select MDN
- Erase previous data
- Enter new MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK then OK again
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100