HTC ADR6425L Rezound
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- NOTE: Only 1X is guaranteed on the Page Plus network unless the phone is being activated as a New Activation. Update to Follow.
- Remove 4G LTE SIM Card before flashing
- Open Dial pad
- Dial ##3424 Then press call
- Houdini will detect 2 ports for this Device and both must be flashed. See below:
- After first detection you will be prompted to unplug and restart the device.
- Please follow the instructions and re-run detection
- From the drop-down you will see 2 options
- HTC ADR6425L Rezound
- HTC ADR6425L Rezound 9K
- Select the first option "HTC ADR6425L Rezound" and continue with the provisioning process
- After flashing is complete, go back to the detection screen and re-run detection process
- Select 2nd option "HTC ADR6425L Rezound 9K" and continue with the provisioning process
- After flashing is complete, restart the handset and data should now be active shortly after device boots
- Alternative Activation
- If the device is not functioning properly after a flash has completed, attempt to active with the Decimal form of the MEID (ex. 256XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) instead of the HEX "IMEI" (ex. 990000XXXXXXXX)
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- SB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select NAM-General
- Select Mobile Directory Number
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) then press OK
- Press Back
- Select NAM CDMA Settings
- Select MIN1
- Enter MIN without area code (7 digit phone number) then press OK
- Select MIN2
- Enter only MIN area code (3 digit number) then press OK
- Scroll down to Home SID/NID #1
- Verify HomeSID is correct
- Press Menu (top right) and select Commit Modifications
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100