Huawei M866 Ascend Y Revol
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Huawei M866 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Before attempting to flash be sure that you have USB Debugging Enabled. Instructions below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Place a check on USB Debugging. Done.
- You may also notice a pop up show when handset is connected to install drivers.
- These drivers are on the device itself so be sure to install them if you have not already.
- This will allow the phone to show up properly in your Device Manager and allow Houdini to Detect.
- Once complete, proceed with Houdini.
- If the phone still does not show in device manager, follow the steps below:
- Background Setting
- USB Ports SettingNormal Mode
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible
- with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Enter ##626*
- Enter SPC 000000 and press OK.
- Select MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
- Select MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
- Select CDMA Home SID.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID.
- Press the [DONE] button. Your phone will reset.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100