LG LS696 Optimus Elite
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG LS696 Optimus Elite is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- LG Driver Must be Installed
- Swipe down the Notification Bar
- Select USB Connection
- Set to Charge Only
- Phone must be in Diagnostic Mode to continue flashing. Instructions below:
- Open the Dial Pad on the phone
- Dial ##3424#
- Select Diag
- Set to Enable
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- Download Phone Info App to access LG Hidden Menu
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##000000# (Or: ##555555#)
- Select Edit
- Enter MDN(10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Enter MSID/MIN(10 digit number) and press OK
- Press Done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Multimedia > SPC > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100