(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- Go to Settings>Connection>Data Settings>PC connection>down and select RS-232C and press Ok>Then select Baud rate of 115200. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
First make sure the LG AX-390 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Press menu key followed by 0
- Enter 000000
- Enter into the Service Programming menu and press ok
- Enter in the MDN, then press ok
- Enter in the MIN, then press ok
- Press OK 3 times and phone will then restart and programming is complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 64