LG LW690 Optimus C
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG Optimus C is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in USB Debugging Mode, Instructinos below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB Debugging
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Enter SPC 333333 or 000000
- Select Edit
- Enter new MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Enter new MIN (10 digit number) and press OK
- Verify HomeSID and press OK
- Press Done when finished
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100