(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- After flashing with Houdini, you will have to set the roaming mode to automatic or the handset will say “searching for service”. Go to Menu then Select #4 Roaming, Select Set Mode, SELECT AUTOMATIC and press OK, Press End to get to the Main menu
- First make sure the LG LX150 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- After provisioning with Houdini, scroll to Settings in the Menu
- Select #4 Roaming, Select Set Mode, SELECT AUTOMATIC and press OK, Press End to get to the Main menu
- Next press ##000000# to enter the manual programming menu
- Select the Edit option
- Enter the (10 Digit MDN)
- Press Ok and enter the (10 Digit MIN/MSID)
- Select Done and the handset will powercycle
Cable: LG D
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 93