LG VS700 Enlighten
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG Enlighten is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Bypass Activation
- On the Language Selection screen, Perform the following procedure:
- Press Volume UP
- Press Volume Down
- Press Back
- Press Search
- Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem.
- Enabled USB Debugging
- Menu > Settings > Application > Development > Check USB Debugging
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- If drivers are not installing properly download the following drivers here "Download Drivers".
- After drivers are downloaded, Run the installer and select "install"
- Accept the terms, then select "Yes" on the LG pop up screen
- Download and installation will now take place, and drivers should now be loaded.
- Run the Houdini process as you normally would and the phone should now detect.
- If the device still does not detect, remove the SD (Memory) Card and try again.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ## 7764726700
- Enter 000000
- Select service programming and hit ok
- Enter the MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Enter The Min (10 digit number) and press OK
- Verify HomeSID
- Select Done or Press Menu > Commit Modifications
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100