LG VS740 (Ally)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG VS740 is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Put a check mark next to USB Debugging
- Next, go to Menu> Settings> Applications and put a check mark next to Unknown Sources
- Finally, go back to Menu> Settings> Applications> Development and ensure USB Debugging is still enabled
- Be sure you remove the phone from this mode after the flashing is complete by following the same instructions above and "uncheck" USB Debugging. .
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##7764726740 Send followed by SPC 000000 or 468346
- Select Service Program
- Press Ok at MEID/ESN screen
- Select Edit and enter MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Select Edit and enter MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
- Select Edit and Verify HomeSID and press OK
- Press OK at Nam1 screen
- Press Exit when done
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Multimedia > SPC > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100