LG VS750 (Fathom)
Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG Fathom is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Start Menu button (Windows Logo)
- Switch USB
- VZAccess Manager
- Phone will reboot and port will populate
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Select 'show" at bottom of screen to display Keyboard
- Press abc/123 key to display numbers
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select "Service Prog."
- Touch "MDN" text box then "show" at bottom of screen for keyboard
- Delete old MDN information and press abc/123 key for numbers
- Enter new MDN(10 digit phone number)
- Touch "MIN" text box and delete old MIN information
- Enter new MIN(10 digit number)
- Verify HomeSID is correct
- Press "Save" when complete then OK on little popup box
- Press OK at bottom right of screen
- Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100