(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG LX-565 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem.Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
If handset does not get detected, change settings listed below
- Menu -> Settings -> USB Settings -> enable modem mode
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the Handset
- Press "No" Then dial 1342 and hold "Yes"
- Then enter 000000 for SPC "Center Stop Key for the number "0")
- SPress "Yes" or "1" to enter Service Programming menu
- Press "Yes" until you see MDN and enter correct MDN
- Press "Yes" until you see MIN and enter correct MIN
- Press "Yes" until you see HomeSID and verify it is correct for your location
- When done, continue to press "Yes" until phone reboots and programming is complete
- Pessing: 1=1 , 2=2 , 3=3 , 4=4
- Holding: Center Stop Key=5 , 1=6 , 2=7 , 3=8 , 4=9
Cable: LG 3
Symbol: Serial to USB
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: