(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- LG-VX-6100 If a connection still cannot be attained, go to Settings>Connection>Data Settings>PC connection>down and select RS-232C and press Ok>Then select Baud rate of 115200. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Sometimes Houdini may find two com ports when detecting some LG handsets. Always select the Com port with the LG name next to it as the highlighted example below.
- Example: LG VX-6100 Com Port 1 and LG VX-6100 Com Port 3 (LG)
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- At the main screen hit the Menu key
- Press the number 0
- Enter the SPC (000000)
- Select the Service Program option
- Handset will show its ESN, click Ok to continue
- Enter MDN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
- Enter MIN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
- Verify that the SID is correct, click Ok to continue
- Click Ok at the NAM menu
- Click on exit
- Handset will power cycle and programming is complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 64