Motorola MOTOROKR Z6m
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the memory card has been removed before flashing.***.
- This handset must be in Com/Modem mode in order to provision. If handset is failing the setting is probably set to USB mode. To change this setting go to the Menu click on Settings and then scroll to Connections. Select USB settings and change the connection type to Modem/Com port mode.Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
· Power the phone on
· Enter 74663# then click Clear twice
· Select MIN and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
· Select MDN and enter 10 digit number followed by OK
· Press the left soft key to exit programming
· The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100