Motorola ZN4 (Krave)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
o First make sure the Motorola ZN4 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
o Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
o If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
§ Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
§ USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
§ Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
§ Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
· Select Dial pad to display on screen dial pad
· Enter ##7764726 and then press the green call button
· Enter 000000 and press done
· There are 4 keys used to program this phone. The volume key on the left of the phone allows you to scroll up and down during the manual programming session. The next 2 keys on the right side of the phone will be the speaker phone key(identified by symbol next to the key) which allows you to select and enter the selected highlighted area in the programming menu. The camera key(identified by a camera symbol allows you to back out to the previuos screen of a selected menu. The top right home key is the last key needed for programming the ZN4. The Home key allows you to enter data into a highlighted area.
· Once you enter the programming menu press the speaker phone key to find NAM 1 programming. Select the speaker phone key again to enter NAM1 programming.
· Next make sure the blue highlight is over the MIN field and press the HOME icon key. Use the dial pad to enter the MIN and then hit done. Use the volume key to scroll down to the MDN field, once highlighted hit the HOME key to enter the MDN and hit done when complete. Hit the speaker phone key then Hit the camera button to exit programming.
· The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100