Pantech ADR8995 (Breakout)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
This device may not be compatible with Windows 8 at this time due to driver conflicts.
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- Remove the 4G LTE SIM Card from the device
- Pull down Notification Bar and select USB Settings
- Set to PC data mode
- Continue with the provisioning process
- If data is not working please follow these steps to ensure data is working:
- Go into the phones Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Wireless and Networks
- Select Mobile Networks
- Ensure Data Enabled is checked, if not you will need to check this box.
- Select Network Mode and change from LTE/CDMA mode to CDMA mode.
- If data is not showing after these changes, power cycle the device and check again
- Alternative Activation
- If the device is not functioning properly after a flash has completed, attempt to active with the Decimal form of the MEID (ex. 256XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) instead of the HEX "IMEI" (ex. 990000XXXXXXXX)
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- SB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select NAM - General
- Enter MDN "if allowed" (10 digit phone number) then press OK
- Press Back
- Select NAM CDMA Settings
- Select MIN1
- Enter MIN without area code (7 digit number) then press OK
- Select MIN2
- Enter MIN area code only (3 digit number) then press OK
- Verify HomeSID
- Press the Home key and restart the phone
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now com
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100