Pantech Pantech CDM8992 (HotShot)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Pantech CDM8992 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
Set to USB ModemSettings > USB Mode > Modem Mode
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select Nam-General
- Select Mobile Directory Number (MDN)
- Select Edit and enter MDN (10 digit phone number) and press Done then OK
- Press Cancel
- Select NAM CDMA Settings
- Select MIN1
- Select Edit then enter MIN (7 digit number) without area code and press Done then OK
- Select MIN2
- Select Edit then enter MIN area code (3 digit number) and press Done then OK
- Press Cancel twice
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100