(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##7764726 send followed by the END button
- Go to set NAM and press OK
- Enter 000000 the OK twice (In some cases this option is 111111)
- Go to NAM 1 and select the Mini setup option
- Select MIN and enter 10 digit phone number then press OK
- Go to MDN and enter the 10 digit MDN followed by OK
- Hit the END key and phone will restart, programming is now done
Cable: LG B
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: