(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Pantech TXT8040 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in DIAG mode before detection, follow instructions below:
- Slide up phone and enter *#6870 then press End on the dial pad
- Phone will show "MTP Default Disable"
- The phone is now in DIAG mode and ready to be provisioned.
- Open Houdini and start detection normally
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Press ##7764726 then send
Enter 000000 and press okSelect Nam-General Select Mobile Directory Number
Enter your 10 digit MDN number and press ok
press clear once to get back to the service programming main menu
Select NAM CDMA Settings and choose CDMA HomeSID/NID to verify the SID
Select MIN1 and Program your 7 digit MIN without the area code
Select MIN2 and Program your 3 digit MIN area code
Press ok and hit clear until you get to service program menu then press end.
Phone will powercycle and programming is complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: