Samsung G900 S5 US Cellular
Ensure the device is in the proper mode before flashing. Open the dial pad on the phone and dial ##366633# (##DMMODE#) Set to "Enable DM Mode" and continue with the Houdini process.
If Houdini says the device cannot be provisioned but the device is showing in your device manager, please follow the these instructions.
With the device plugged in:
- Dial ##366633#
- Disable DM Mode
- Disable USB Debugging Mode (Menu> Settings> Developer Options)
- If you don't see Developer Options, Enable them by going to Menu> Settings> About Device and Tap "Build Number" 7 times. This will enable Developer Options.
- Allow Drivers to load completely. This can take up to 5 minutes.
- Device should now appear in device manager as Samsung Mobile USB CDC Composite Device
- Now..With the phone still plugged in, turn off and turn on (Restart the device)
- After the phone finished restarting, Dial ##366633#
- Enable DM Mode
- Again allow the drivers to load.
This phone must be programmed using the Houdini Desktop application.
USB for Windows XP, Vista & 7: Download
Tips and Tricks
Let us know, add a comment to the left!