Samsung SCH-i500 (Fascinate)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung SCH-i500 is in the on position using MTC Cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks
- Enable Dial up Networking (Note: Be sure to disable this after flash has been performed)
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Enable USB Debugging
- Be sure you have installed the drivers from the downloads section of the helpdesk
- Continue normally with Houdini process
Note: If Dial-up Networking is not showing perform the following:
- Dial **33284 followed by SPC (000000 or 468346 ) then scroll to Port Map and select HFK,DIAG. Once this is complete, you should now have Dial-up Networking showing up under Wireless and Network.
If Both Above proceedures are unsuccessful, perform this step:
- Dial **87284, this will then take you to "Phone Util". Set UART and USB to "Modem".
- You should now see device show up properly under "Ports" in your device manager.
- Continue normally with Houdini.
- While the phone is plugged into the PC dial **87284 and make sure you place both options into PDA. Once in PDA place both back into option modem and close Houdini. Re open and redetect
To Bypass Activation:
- Press "Emergency Call"
- To ensure that the Hiddenmenu is Enabled follow the steps below:
- Dial *#22745927
- Enter SPC 000000 or 468346 then select "Hiddenmenu Enable" followed by OK
- Pull up the Dial Pad and clear any previously entered numbers. Then type *#83786633 then press the Home key and you should have now bypassed activation.
- After you press "send" press the "home" key and you should now be passed activation.
- Continue with above steps.
- If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on and open up the dialer
- Enter **772 to enter service programming and enter SPC 000000 or 468346 then OK
- Press Enter to skip MEID, ESN, and AKEY
- Enter 10-digit MDN at "CDMA Directory#" screen followed by Return
- Enter 10-digit MSIN/MIN followed by Return
- Verify CDMA HomeSID then press Return twice when done
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100