Samsung SCH-i910 (Omnia)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung i910 is in the on position using Samsung D cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Press Start(Top left), then go to Settings
- Select System at the bottom and choose Data Connection
- Set phone (as the modem through USB) then hit OK(Top right)
- Install drivers when prompted (then continue with houdini when complete)
- If this does not work follow the procedures below then try detection once again.
- Power the phone on
- Bring up your Dialpad and enter **33284
- Change RC Setting to F-RC3,R-RC3
- Port Map then HFK,DIAG Apply
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Additional Pre-provisioning Instructions:
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Manual Programming
- Power the phone on
- Enter **772 on the dial pad
- Enter 000000, then press OK
- When ESN/MEID is shown press center button on phone.
- At CDMA Directory screen enter MDN (10-digit number) and press center button
- At MSIN screen enter MIN (10-digit number) and press center button
- Verify SID is correct, then Exit the Service programming
- Phone will reset and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: