(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
First make sure the Samsung R350 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructinos
- Menu > Settings > Phone Settings
- Select PC Connection and set to No Connection
- Once that is saved, continue with detection in Houdini.
First make sure the Samsung R350 is in modem mode. Instructions below.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
Enter 000000 or 141887
Select Network Settings then Nam1
Enter in MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
Enter in MIN phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
Verify that the HomeSID is correct for you location then exit.
Your phone will reset and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: