Samsung SCH-R880 Acclaim
Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung R880 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snaped in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Additional Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Power the phone on then dial ##8778#, then select "Phone Util"
- Set Uart Path (MODEM)
- Set USB path (MODEM) then (install drivers when prompted)
- Continue normally with houdini and powercycle the handset when complete
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power the phone on
Choose NAM 1 then EDIT
Enter 000000 or 468346 for SPC
Enter MDN (10 digit number) then OK
Enter MIN (10 digit number) then OK
Press Done and the phone will power cycle, programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100