Samsung SCH-R910 (Indulge)
Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung R-910 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Phone must be in USB Debugging(Diag) mode, Instructinos below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB Debugging
- If above instructions do now work perform the following listed below:
- Dial **87284 and set UART and USB to Modem
- Phone is now in proper mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: