Samsung SCH-U940 (Glyde)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung U940 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows ,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power on the handset
- Press the home key to pass the registration screen
- Enter the Dial pad screen
- Press ##7764726 followed by the "Call" Sign. You will enter the Service programming screen.
- Select #4 Network Settings
- Enter the #1 option to program the MDN, press ok when finished
- Enter the #3. NMSID to enter the MIN (00 followed by the MIN) press ok when complete.
Press back at the network setting screen and then exit to exit programming.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: