Samsung SPH-M580 Replenish
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Samsung M-580 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Phone must be in USB Debugging(Diag) mode, Instructinos below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Put a check on USB Debugging and continue installing drivers when prompted.
- Next, bring up the dial pad and enter ##8778#
- Select 'USB'
- Continue with Houdini as normal once drivers are installed
- Be sure you remove the phone from USB Debugging mode after the flashing is complete by following the same instructions above and "uncheck" USB Debugging.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Bring up Dial-pad
Dial ##000000# or ##468346# and select Edit
Press “Touch Here”
Enter MDN (10-digit Phone number) then press Enter
Enter MIN/MSID(10-digit number) then press Enter
Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Edit > SPC > others > multimedia
- Above method was tested changing all IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: