Sony Ericcson Sony Ericsson R800x Xperia Play
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Sony Ericsson R800x Xperia Play is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly using the MTC Cable. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Phone must be in USB Debugging(Diag) mode, Instructions below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Put a check on USB Debugging and continue installing drivers when prompted.
- (Make sure you have installed the Sony Ericcson Drivers from the Helpdesk)
- Continue with Houdini as normal once drivers are installed
- Be sure you remove the phone from USB Debugging mode after the flashing is complete by following the same instructions above and "uncheck" USB Debugging.
Pull up the dial pad, and dial ##3424 and press talk.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Bring up Dial-pad
Dial ##7764726 then press Send
Enter SPC 000000 or 468346 and press Verify
Select User Activation
Select MIN1: Enter 7 digit MIN phone number and press Save
Select MIN2: Enter 3 digit MIN area code and press Save
Select MDN: Enter 10 digit MDN phone number and press Save
Verify HomeSID(CDMA Sys ID) and press Save (If modified)
Back completely out once all information is complete.
If phone does not restart, then manually power cycle phone and programming is now complete.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: