Casio G'zOne Type-V
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the LG-C cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
After provisioning with Houdini
Press ##7764726 then send
Enter 000000 and press okSelect the #1 option and press ok, press ok on option #1 for NAM1
Scroll to #2 for MDN programming, enter your 10 digit MDN number and press ok
press clear twice to get back to the service programming main menu
Scroll to option #2 and press ok, press ok on#1 NAM1 and select #2 MIN programming
Select MIN1 and Program your 7 digit MIN without the area code
Select MIN2 and Program your 3 digit MIN area code
Press ok and hit clear until you get to service program menu then press end.
Phone will powercycle and programming is complete
Cable: LG C
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 64