HTC 6435L (Droid DNA)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
NOTE: Only 1X is guaranteed on the Page Plus network unless the phone is being activated as a New Activation. Update to Follow.
- Must have 4G LTE SIM Card
- Dial ##3424 then press Call
- Phone is now in DIAG Mode
|Post Provisioning (Perform only if Calls/Data are not working)|
- Connect phone to WiFi
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for "Phone Info" application
- Download and install the Phone Info app by SC@taiwan
- Open Phone Info Application
- Click "Phone Info"
- Then click "Phone Information"
- Find the button that says "Turn OFF Radio" and click it
- Next, change the Network Selection Mode to "CDMA Auto PRL"
- Click the button that says "Turn ON Radio"
- Ensure "CDMA Auto PRL" is still selected
- Press back until you are at the homescreen
- Hit your Home button to exit, you shouldn't even have to restart. Voila- You're in 3G CDMA Mode.
- Test Call
- Data may take up to 15 Minutes to appear
If the device is not functioning properly after a flash has completed, attempt to active with the Decimal form of the MEID (ex. 256XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) instead of the HEX "IMEI" (ex. 990000XXXXXXXX)
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- SB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Dial ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter SPC 000000 or 555555
- Select NAM-General
- Select Mobile Directory Number
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) then press OK
- Press Back
- Select NAM CDMA Settings
- Select MIN1
- Enter MIN without area code (7 digit phone number) then press OK
- Select MIN2
- Enter only MIN area code (3 digit number) then press OK
- Scroll down to Home SID/NID #1
- Verify HomeSID is correct
- Press Menu (top right) and select Commit Modifications
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100