HTC EVO 3D PG86100
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
Set Phone In DIAG mode before Provisioning.
(For Verizon and Alltel)
Press green talk button to bring up Dial pad.
Enter ##3424 then press "Green Talk Button" on the bottom left of the phone and press "Start"
Load Drivers if prompted, files can be found in Downloads section of the helpdesk.
- Enter ##3424# instead. Then follow instructions above.
- Be sure 4G is disabled on the device to prevent data issues.
- Additional Troubleshooting
- If device is not showing up in device manager correctly or at all after DIAG is entered follow steps below:
- Bring up the dial pad and enter ##3424#, press Menu, then select Disable.
- Once complete, repeat the ##3424# on the keypad and handset should now show up properly in device manager.
- Continue normally with the Houdini process.
- (For Verizon and Alltel)
Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
Device and Programming Instructions:
§ Follow Troubleshooting below before provisioning this handset.Once troubleshooting is completed, Start Houdini as normal and run through as normal
§ After provisioning with Houdini, manually restart the phone (Remove and replace the battery)
§ Press the green talk symbol to get to the dial pad. Enter ##000000# or ##468346#
§ Highlight the MDN and click Edit at the bottom left of the screen. Click "ok" when complete.
§ Highlight the MSID/MIN and click Edit at the bottom left of the screen. Click "ok" when complete.
§ Next click on the MSID field and hit edit. Enter the MIN/MSID and hit "ok'.
§ Tap "ok" at the top right of the screen. Click ok to update the items. Click ok the reset the device.
§ Unplug the Device and the phone programming is complete.
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
##3282# > Advance > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing All IP's to 0.0.0.0 , and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100