Motorola E816 (Hollywood)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- On the Motorola phone Go to Menu, then Settings, then Connection, and then go to USB Settings. You need to change the setting from Media Sync to COM.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 74663# then click back twice, or Menu twice
- Select NAM 1 click OK
- Select MDN and click OK
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Click back twice
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Cable: Motorola A
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 89