Motorola KRZR K1m
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This handset must be in Com/Modem mode to flash. If handset is failing the setting is probably set to USB mode. To change this setting go to the Menu click on Settings and then scroll to Connections. Change the connection type to Modem/Com port mode.
- First make sure the memory card has been removed before attempting to flash.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 74663# then click clear twice
- Select NAM 1 click OK
- Select MDN and click OK
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Click back twice
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Cable: Motorola B
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 80