Motorola KRZR K1m
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This handset must be in Com/Modem mode to flash.
- If handset is failing the setting is probably set to USB mode.
- To change this setting go to the Menu click on Settings and then scroll to Connections.
- Change the connection type to Modem/Com port mode.
- Phone will not appear under Ports, but rather under Modems
- First make sure the memory card has been removed before attempting to flash.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 74663# then click clear twice
- Select NAM 1 click OK
- Select MDN and click OK
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Click back twice
- The phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Cable: Motorola B
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 80