Motorola MB855 Photon 2.3.4 Only* [Undergoing Development]
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Motorola Photons which have the 2.3.5 operating system will not be able to flash or detect due to a bootloader lock. Please note only some Motorola Photons with operating system 2.3.4 may be flashed.
- Turn off Photon
- Plug into PC
- Phone should power on on it's own, if not, please power it on
- Once on, pull down Notification Bar
- Select connection mode as Motorola Phone Portal
- (If you have Motorola Device Manager installed on PC, please ensure that it is set to Launch Phone Portal when plugged in)
- Power off phone
- Hold both the Power and Volume Down button at the same time until you see the word "Fast Boot"
- Let go of both buttons
- Press the Volume Down button until you see "BP Tools" (If you skip BP Tools, keep presing Volume Down until you see it again.)
- Plug the phone into the PC and then press Volume Up
- The phone will power on, and drivers will load.
- Run detection after all drivers have loaded
- Motorola Photons which have the 2.3.5 operating system will not be able to flash or detect due to a bootloader lock.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
|Device and Programming Instructions:|
- Dial ##000000#
- Press Menu and select Edit
- Touch in the MIN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit MIN
- Touch in the MDN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit phone number without any dashes or spaces
- Touch Done to save your information and return to Service Programming menu
- Press the Home Key to exit out of your programming
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If YouTube is not working after flash, go to menu>settings> applications>youtube>clear cache and clear data. Success.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100