UT Starcomm | PCD CDM-7025
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly.
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
After provisioning with Houdini, select the Menu/Ok key
Press the 0 key at the main menu
At the NAM program menu press the ok button
Enter the SPC code (000000) at the entry screen
Select the ok key on the NAM1 option/#1 option
Press Ok on the #1. General set option, scroll to the #2 option MDN and enter the handset MDN settings. After entering the new MDN click done to return the the general set menu. Hit the clear key and your back at the NAM1 set mode screen. Scroll to the CDMA set option and select. Scroll to the #2 option MIN set. Enter the new MIN settings and click done.
After entering settings press the end key or clear key to exit NAM1 programming.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: