UT Starcomm | PCD TXT-8026
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the UTStarcom TXT-8026 is in the on position using its OEM cable (Cable not available in Universal Cable Kit). Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
Phone must be in DIAG mode before detection, follow instructions below:
- Slide up phone and enter *#6870 then press End on the dial pad
- Phone will show "MTP Default Disable"
- The phone is now in DIAG mode and ready to be provisioned.
- Open Houdini and start detection normally
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the Handset
Then enter 000000 for SPC
Select MDN and enter phone number (10 digit number) then press Done
Select MIN and enter MIN (10 digit number) then press Done
Select HomeSID and verify that it is correct for your location
When done press exit on bottom left
Phone will powercycle and programming is now complete.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: