HTC ADR6410L (Incredible 4G LTE)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the MTC cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- NOTE: Only 1X is guaranteed on the Page Plus network unless the phone is being activated as a New Activation. Update to Follow.
- Remove 4G LTE SIM Card before flashing
- Dial ##3424 then press Call
- Phone is now in DIAG Mode
- Set the Network Mode to "LTE / CDMA" (Instructions Below)
- Swipe down Notification Bar > Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Set to "LTE / CDMA"
- Select Data Roaming > Set to Allow access for all trips
- Alternative Activation
- If the device is not functioning properly after a flash has completed, attempt to active with the Decimal form of the MEID (ex. 256XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) instead of the HEX "IMEI" (ex. 990000XXXXXXXX)
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- SB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter SPC 000000
- Select NAM-General
- Select Mobile Directory Number
- Enter MDN (10 digit phone number) then press OK
- Press Back
- Select NAM CDMA Settings
- Select MIN1
- Enter MIN without area code (7 digit phone number) then press OK
- Select MIN2
- Enter only MIN area code (3 digit number) then press OK
- Scroll down to Home SID/NID #1
- Verify HomeSID is correct
- Press Menu (top right) and select Commit Modifications
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100