HTC Hero200 (Hero) Alltel
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- This phone uses the Motorola B cable. Remove the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone to attach the cable.
- If the phone is not dialing remove the battery and replace.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions:
- Press green talk button to bring up Dial pad.
- Enter ##3424# and you will see DM Command Service. Phone is now in DIAG mode
- Load Drivers if prompted, files can be found in Downloads section of the helpdesk.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Alltel manual programming:
- Follow Troubleshooting below before provisioning this handset.Once troubleshooting is completed, Start Houdini as normal and run through as normal
- After provisioning with Houdini, manually restart the phone (Remove and replace the battery)
- Press the green talk symbol to get to the dial pad. Enter ##000000 and then press "Talk"
- Highlight the MDN and click Edit at the bottom left of the screen. Click "ok" when complete.
- Highlight the MSID/MIN and click Edit at the bottom left of the screen. Click "ok" when complete.
- Next click on the MSID field and hit edit. Enter the MIN/MSID and hit "ok'.
- Tap "ok" at the top right of the screen. Click ok to update the items. Click ok the reset the device.
- Unplug the Device and the phone programming is complete.
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Advance > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing All IP's to 0.0.0.0 , and all Ports to 0
Cable: Motorola B
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 80