HTC PH44100 (Evo Design)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the HTC EVO Design is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in Diagnostic mode, Instructinos below:
- Open Phone Keybad and dial ##3424#
- Phone is now in the correct mode to load drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##000000#
- Select Edit Mode
- Select MDN and press the 12# key to display numbers
- Enter new MDN (10 digit phone number) and press OK
- Select MIN and press the 12# key to display numbers
- Enter new MIN (10 digit number) and press OK
- Press Menu and click Commit Modifications
- Phone will power cycle and prgramming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Advance > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing All IP's to 0.0.0.0 , and all Ports to 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100