Huawei M865 (Ascend 2)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Huawei Ascend 2 is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Background Setting
- USB Ports Setting
- Normal Mode
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- While in the programming mode the [DONE] key is used to save and the [BACK] key is used to exit without saving.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 or 000000 and press [OK].
- Select MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit MDN and press [OK]
- Select MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit MIN and press [OK]
- Select CDMA Home SID.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID.
- Press the [DONE] button. Your phone will reset.
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100