Kyocera E2000 Pocket
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Kyocera E2000 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##000000 and select the Service option
- Select Edit to enter the programming
- Enter the MDN (10-digit phone number)
- Enter the MIN (10-digit phone number)
- Select Done and phone will restart
- Programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100