(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First you will have to CANCEL AUTO DETECTION, and continue by MANUALLY SELECTING COMPORT and phone BRAND/MODEL for flashing this phone.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
· Power the phone on
· Enter 111111
· Click options
· Select service click OK
· Select programming Click OK
· Enter 000000
· Go to NAM1 Info
· Select MDN and erase current info then enter new MDN (10 digit number)
· Click OK
· Select MIN and erase current info then enter (10 digit number)
· Click OK
· Then click back twice
· Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
Symbol: Flat Port
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 49