Kyocera KX1/KX1v (SoHo)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Kyocera KX-1 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Enter 111111
- Click options
- Select service click OK
- Select programming Click OK
- Enter 000000
- Go to NAM1 Info
- Select MDN and erase current info then enter new MDN (10 digit number)
- Click OK
- Select MIN and erase current info then enter (10 digit number)
- Click OK
- Then click back twice
- Phone will power cycle and programming in now complete
Symbol: OEM 3.5
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: