(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure your connection between the AX-380 and computer are secure and snap in correctly. If a connection still cannot be attained, go to Settings>Connection>Data Settings>PC connection>down and select RS-232C and press Ok>Then select Baud rate of 115200. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
- Press then menu key followed by 0
Enter the SPC (000000)
Select the Service Program option
Handset will show its ESN, click Ok to continue
Enter MDN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
Enter MIN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
Verify that the SID is correct, click Ok to continue
Click Ok at the NAM menu
Click on exit
Handset will power cycle and programming is complete
Cable: LG D
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 93