LG US670 (Optimus U)
Cricket, Page Plus, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the LG US670 is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Pre-Provisioning Instructions
- Phone must be in USB Debugging(Diag) mode, Instructinos below:
- Menu > Settings > Applications > Development
- Put a check on USB Debugging and continue installing drivers when prompted.
- Continue with Houdini as normal once drivers are installed
- Be sure you remove the phone from this mode after the flashing is complete by following the same instructions above and "uncheck" USB Debugging. .
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
US Cellular Manual Programming:
- Power on the handset
- Enter ##000000# or ##468346#
- Select Edit
- Enter MDN phone number (10 digit number), then click OK
- Enter MIN/MSID phone number (10 digit number) then click OK
- Verify (if available) HomeSID and press OK
- Press Done when complete
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
If issues connecting with Youtube occurs after a data flash and data is functioning properly, please follow the steps below:
- ##3282# > Multimedia > SPC > RTSP/HTTP Setting
- Above method was tested changing IP's to 0.0.0.0 and all Ports 0
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100