LG VX9700 (Dare)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Sometimes Houdini may find two com ports when detecting some LG handsets. Always select the Com port with the LG name next to it as the highlighted example below.
- Example: LG VX-9700 Com Port 1 and LG VX-9700 Com Port 3 (LG)
- Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
Power on the handset
At the main screen hit the Phone symbol to bring up the dial pad
Enter ##77647269700 and then the call sign
Enter the SPC (000000) at the service programming menu
Select the Service Program option
Handset will show its ESN, click Ok to continue
Click on edit and then Enter MDN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
Click on edit and then Enter MIN phone number (10 Digit number) , click Ok to continue
Verify that the SID is correct, click Ok to continue
Click Ok at the NAM menu
Click on exit
Handset will power cycle and programming is complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100