Cricket STX, Ntelos
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
o First make sure the Motorola A455 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
· Additional Issues
o Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
o If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
§ Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
§ USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
§ Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
§ Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Bring up the dialpad and enter ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter 000000 for SPC then choose User Activation
- If asked for another code enter 141887
- Select Nam 1
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Once done select save and press end key
- The phone should power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100