Motorola A555 (Devour)
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, MobileNation, Smart, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Motorola A555 is in the on position. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
Pre- Provisioning Instructions
- Be sure to set the phone into Modem mode before attempting to flash this handset.
- Connect handset to the computer and select "Modem" on the pop up.
- (If there is no pop up simply pull down the on screen notification bar and select USB Connection to see the option for "Modem"
- Once in Modem mode, be sure you have latest Motorola driver from the Houdinisoft Helpdesk.
- Enable USB Debugging. Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB Debugging.
- Continue normally with the Houdini process.
- To Bypass Activation:
- Slide down keyboard and enter the following
- Fn + E, Fn +E, B, L, U, R, O, F, F
- Phone should now take you to the homescreen.
Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
Damaged data port on the handset itself. Check for water damage or damage to the data port on the handset.
USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Power the phone on
- Bring up the dialpad and enter ##7764726 then press Call
- Enter 468346 or 000000 for SPC then choose User Activation
- If asked for another code enter 141887 or 000000 or 468346
- Select Nam 1
- Enter in MDN then click OK
- Enter in MIN then click OK
- Once done select save and press end key
- The phone should power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100