Motorola MB612 XPRT
(Test_List), Cricket, Cricket STX, Cricket Corporate, Revol, Mobi, Page Plus, Ntelos, Generic, Blue Wireless, Alltel, ClearTalk, Smart, MobileNation, IV Cellular, Carolina West, Next G Mobile, TalkForGood Wireless
- Houdini Provisioning Instructions
- First make sure the Motorola XPRT is in the on position using MTC cable. Make sure your connection between the handset and computer are secure and snap in correctly. Wait for the charging symbol to appear on the screen. A menu will then appear and you will need to select phone as a modem. Continue normally with the Houdini Detect button and complete the Houdini process.
- Phone must be in Motorola Phone Portal for Houdini Detection
- Pull down Notification bar and select USB Connection
- Set phone to Motorola Phone Portal
- Phone is now in correct mode to install drivers and continue with the provisioning process
- If phone does not detect, perform the following:
- Power down the handset
- Connect USB Cable and allow usb to power on the device
- If device does not power on automatically, power on the device after connected to the USB cable
- Additional Issues
- Always make sure the drivers for the handset have been installed correctly.
- If your handset is not being detected view the most common issues below
- USB driver conflict (Most Common) Download and install the drivers we supply on our website. Houdini is fully compatible with Windows 2000,XP,Vista.
- Handset has not been added to the Houdini database.
- Net 2.0 framework is needed to run Houdini. Download from the support tab on our site.
Device and Programming Instructions:
- Dial ##000000#
- Press Menu and select Edit
- Touch in the MIN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit MIN
- Touch in the MDN box, delete the existing information and enter your 10 digit phone number without any dashes or spaces
- Touch Done to save your information and return to Service Programming menu
- Press the Home Key to exit out of your programming
- Phone will power cycle and programming is now complete
Compatible Cellebrite Cable: 100